UFC 280: Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev weigh-in results.
UFC 280 is finally here. The promotion returns to Yas Island in Abu Dhabi a year later with one of the most intriguing lightweight title fights of all time.
Charles “Do Bronx” Oliveira, who was ineligible from defending his title in May after missing weight, will take on the surging Islam Makhachev, who will have his training partner and lightweight Hall-Of-Famer Khabib Nurmagomedov in his corner.
In the co-main event, bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling defends his title against TJ Dillashaw. Dillashaw was suspended in March 2019 after testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs and returned last year with a win over Cory Sandhagen, garnering a title shot.
In the featured bout, former bantamweight champion Petr Yan will take on “Sugar” Sean O’Malley. O’Malley faces the toughest test of his career in Yan but is looking to prove he belongs at the top of the division. Rounding out the main card are lightweight contenders Beneil Dariush and Mateusz Gamrot and former flyweight title challenger Katlyn Chookagian vs. contender Manon Fiorot.
The prelims are headlined by welterweight contenders Belal Muhammad and the undefeated Sean Brady while the rest of the card is filled with some standout fights including Nikita Krylov vs. Volkan Oezdemir and Muhammad Mokaev vs. Malcolm Gordon.
UFC 280: Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev weigh-in results
- Charles Oliveira () vs. Islam Makhachev ()
- Aljamain Sterling () vs. T.J. Dillashaw ()
- Petr Yan () vs. Sean O’Malley ()
- Beneil Dariush () vs. Mateusz Gamrot ()
- Katlyn Chookagian () vs. Manon Fiorot ()
- Belal Muhammad () vs. Sean Brady ()
- Makhmud Muradov () vs. Caio Borralho ()
- Nikita Krylov () vs. Volkan Oezdemir ()
- Zubaira Tukhugov () vs. Lucas Almeida ()
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov () vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev ()
- Armen Petrosyan () vs. A.J. Dobson ()
- Muhammad Mokaev () vs. Malcolm Gordon ()
- Karol Rosa () vs. Lina Lansberg ()